Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

MasterChef Pair Still Interested

MasterChef presenters Gregg Wallace and John Torode have confirmed that they are both still interested in taking part in Strictly, despite having to turn it down last year. But they admit that time is still a problem.

DigitalSpy reports that Gregg told the Radio Times: "I'd like to do it so you wouldn't have to pay me. I just need the time. I'm a great dancer. John's the chef but I'm the one with rhythm. John's only got rhythm if he's beating an egg."

John agreed: "Gregg's a far better dancer than I am, but I'd love to learn."

They must be careful, though. Mention 'Strictly' and 'busy' too many more times and they'll be heading for Madeley Island...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home