Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Thursday, June 04, 2015

Fern: Artem Would "Kick Me Or Shove Me"

Fern Britton has said that she was manhandled by Artem during their Strictly partnership.

The Daily Mail reports that Fern made the comments at an event earlier this week: "I did kind of enjoy it but it was grim at the same time. We would be in hold and he would look at my feet and just kick me or shove me".

Fern also commented on the things she would say to her: "He was like 'Shut your face. Go home before I kill you'. I would say 'Oh please just kill me, it would be easier'. Or what was his other one? 'If you go for a cup of tea now, I will blow off like an atomic bomb.' I thought, well I won’t correct him on that one.’ We did love each other for a moment or two but he wasn’t charm personified."

After partnering Natalie Gumede to the final of the following series, Artem moved to the US to join Dancing With The Stars, where he has partnered Lea Thompson and Patti LaBelle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home