Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Monday, July 10, 2017

Next! Martine McCutcheon

Martine McCutcheon was reportedly offered the chance to appear on Strictly, but turned it down for health reasons.

The Loose Women panelist told the Daily Star: “I have been offered Strictly numerous times and a few of the others."

But she decided to put her health first: “Out of all the reality shows I would have absolutely loved to have done Strictly, but I would have struggled with my health. Even people who are really, really fit have told me it’s the hardest thing they’ve ever done so I know it wouldn’t have been possible. I never felt I would be well enough to return to music after all my health problems with ME and Lyme disease. I am fit and well at the moment but while I am healthy I want to concentrate on the things I love the most, like music.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home