Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Monday, August 21, 2017

Celebrity No. 12: Chizzy Akudolu

Former Holby City actress Chizzy Akudolu was announced this afternoon as the twelfth celebrity be joining this year's Strictly.

Chizzy said: “When I was 13, I made the finals of a disco dancing competition once but there was this amazing girl who exploded onto the stage with a gorgeous sequined costume, throwing glitter everywhere… I knew it was game over for me. That was then, this is now and this is my chance to have even more sequins!”

I did see Chizzy on Let's Sing & Dance For Comic Relief, but that's the extent of my knowledge of her. Her limited moves at the mic stand looked OK, but she spent half the routine on the deck having 'fainted', so we didn't get to see much of her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home