Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Celebrity No. 9: Susan Calman

The ninth celebrity for this year's Strictly Come Dancing is comedian Susan Calman.

Susan is a fan of the show (yay!) and joked on Jeremy Vine's show that her mother will be able to die happy, having finally seen her daughter in sequins and a dress.

She also said: "Being on Strictly is a dream come true. Finally I can reveal the moves I have been practicing in my kitchen to the nation. I am an enthusiastic home dancer and now Saturday nights I'll be dancing in other people's homes in a (hopefully) entertaining way. I am terrified but excited to start my Strictly journey."

I like Susan, and I like this signing. I think she'll throw herself in and give it a go. Not sure she'll be any good, though. And I'm not sure she's well-known enough to have much of a fan-base. I hope I'm wrong, but I don't see her lasting that long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home