Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Sunday, November 19, 2017

Aston's Departure

As you can tell by the lack of updates, I have been on holiday. I have decided not to write blog updates about the weeks I missed, as I'm sure no-one wants to read jetlagged ramblings about what happened two weeks ago. A post about last night's update will follow shortly.

However, I could not get into Blackpool without discussing the untimely exit of Aston & Janette. It's been just over 24 hours since I discovered this news, and I still can't believe it.

I'm not sure what happened. Did the public think they would be safe anyway? Or did the public listen to the judges' comments, take them on board, and decide not to vote for them? Do the judges have that much power?

I still can't believe that Aston is gone. I thought he was a lock for the final alongside Alexandra. When I saw he was in the dance-off, I presumed he'd be safe. With the exception of Alexandra, I thought no-one could topple him. 

I didn't think their Viennese waltz was all that bad! It was better than Mollie & AJ's performance in my opinion. And Aston had so much more potential. Totally robbed. It'll take the rest of the series for me to get over this one.

I guess that means Gemma and Debbie will both make the final. But it's made everything a lot less exciting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home